- Approximate run time is 120 minutes.
- Free to play.
- 1-8 people per team. A 3-point penalty will be deducted from your final score for each player over 8. Everyone over 9 years of age sitting at your table counts as a member of your team.
- 6 rounds of 5 questions.
- 1 point a question. You don’t lose points for guessing.
- Each team can double their points once for the round of their choice AND triple their points once for the round of their choice. Just check the DOUBLE or TRIPLE box at the top of the answer sheet.
- Teams must turn in their answer sheet by the time all the other teams have submitted their sheets.
- Once you turn in your sheet, your answers are locked in and you can’t get your sheet back. It’s like when Regis asks for your final answer on “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?”
- Vote for Best Team Name on the back of the sheet for Round 2. Can’t vote for yourself & must vote in order to win.
- Unless otherwise instructed, give the first & last name in answers when applicable.
- All numerical tiebreaker questions are scored by “Big Brother rules”: closest without going over wins. If everyone goes over, closest wins.
- Once the maximum number of teams RSVP, registration for that trivia night will be closed.
- All teams and individuals are only eligible to play the same theme night once per seven-day period.
- NO CELL PHONE USE DURING ROUNDS.
- Cheating is not allowed. If you see something, say something. Alert your host.
- Rules subject to change.
Keep up with all the trivia themes, locations, Best Team Names, prizes & more: