In addition to being outside where teams will be able to observe social distancing while listening to trivia on 105.1 FM, Cerrito Trivia will also be implementing the following safety measures for this summer’s in-person trivia series at the Malco Summer Drive-In:
- Teams are asked to bring their own writing utensil and hand sanitizer.
- Face masks are required when submitting answer sheets and approaching the Pickler Companies tent.
- Answers will be submitted in an area 6 feet away from where the host is set up.
- Teams are encouraged to respect others by staying at least 6 feet apart.
- All question disputes will be handled in writing on a new form.
Malco’s safety protocols include:
- Attendance will be limited to 50 percent capacity.
- Employees will wear gloves and masks/face coverings.
- Restroom usage will be limited by employees.
- Restrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Concession stand access will have separate areas for ordering & item pickup, with ground markings ensuring 6 feet of distance between patrons.
- Customers will be issued an order number for pickup.
- All food items will be served in sealed packaging with disposable containers. No refills allowed.
- Malco encourages wearing a mask or face covering when buying snacks and using the restrooms.