🗓️ Click here to view our schedule of upcoming events!
👥 Become a Cerrito Patron at patreon.com/cerrito to get exclusive content, games, access, news, discounts, gifts, voting power, and more.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Approximate run time is 105 minutes.
- Free to play.
- 1-8 people per team. A 3-point penalty will be deducted from your final score for each player over 8. Everyone over 9 years of age sitting at your table counts as a member of your team.
- 5 rounds of 5 questions. 1 point per answer. You don’t lose points for guessing.
- Each team can double their points once for the round of their choice AND triple their points once for the round of their choice. Just check the DOUBLE or TRIPLE box at the top of the answer sheet.
- Answer sheets are due by the time all the other teams have submitted their sheets, however your host reserves the right to request all answers at anytime.
- Once you turn in your sheet, your answers are locked in and you can’t get your sheet back. It’s like when Regis asks for your final answer on “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?”
- Vote for Best Team Name on the back of the sheet for Round 2. Your team can’t vote for itself & must vote in order to win.
- All numerical tiebreaker questions are scored closest without going over. If everyone goes over, closest wins.
- NO CELL PHONE USE DURING ROUNDS. Cheating is not allowed. If you see something, say something. Alert your host.
- Rules subject to change.